Information that identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained are considered personal information. We respect the privacy of your personal information.
- Types of personal information collected
We may not be able to provide our products or services, or make offers to you without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to provide quotes for delivery costs without knowing your suburb and postcode.
The types of personal information we collect may include name, contact details, payment and transaction details and any other necessary information for the deals.
When you communicate by phone, send us an email, send information to us through our Website, or write to us, we may collect, store and use this information.
We will not ordinarily seek to collect Sensitive Information from you for reasons other than those disclosed above. If it is necessary for Us to collect such information, we will obtain your consent. However, you acknowledge that we may obtain such information from you inadvertently, including via photographs or other records which may be provided to us.
- How personal information is held
We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form. We implement a range of measures to protect the security of that personal information. Your information is only held for as long as required. For example, once your purchase has been processed, we take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed such as payment card details.
- Other Information We Receive and Store
When you visit our website, we may store “cookies” on your computer.
Further detail of the way in which We may hold and use data and cookies is set out in the Data and Cookies policy available on Our Website.
- Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Information
The main purposes for which we collect Personal Information are:
- Promote the use, including initial and continuing use, of our services.
- If you use any of our services, and may benefit from using one or more other services we offer, we may send you an email telling you about the other service or services.
- For administration and management services.
- To bill and collect sums owed to us by you.
- For recruitment and employment purposes including expressions of interest in working for us.
- In relation to applications for employment which may include the collection of Sensitive Information (such as police record), which you consent to us collecting solely in relation to your employment.
- To help implement and maintain compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the use of our services for our customers or the Terms and Conditions of Registration for registered service providers.
- To provide customer support and obtain feedback.
We may, from time to time, send marketing information to you which may include special offers, discount vouchers, information about new products and so on. If you do not wish to receive this information, please contact us and advise us and we will remove you from our mailing list.
- Sharing of your personal information
We utilise other companies to provide certain services on our behalf such as customer delivery shipping and/or marketing purpose. Those companies will only be given the personal information they need to deliver the service.
Our website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites and recommend that you review their privacy policies.
- Procedures for feedback
We take customer feedback seriously. Please advise us:
- If any of your information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete.
- If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold on you or have any feedback or concerns about privacy.
- If you wish to restrict the collection or use of your personal information.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are up to date with changes.